Random Matrices and Complex Data Analysis Workshop
December 10 - 12, 2019, Shanghai
The Random Matrices and Complex Data Analysis workshop aims at gathering international experts in the area of high-dimensional statistics to report and discuss their state-of-the-art research work. A particular focus will be on theory and methodologies related to random matrices. Various applications will be covered such as network data analysis, computational genetics, time series analysis, signal detection and PCA.
Dates: December 10-12 (arrival date: December 9; departure date: December 13)
Venue: School of Statistics and Management, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- The workshop venue has a limited capacity. The participation is free but you registration is required. Please register on the workshop website HERE before November 30, 2019.
- Each participant is encouraged to submit a poster presentation. After registration, you can submit your poster proposal, see details here.
- For participants who need a visa to travel to Shanghai, please send us an email with your passport details so that we can issue an invitation letter for your visa application. Contact: email@example.com
Invited Speakers: Please also register first and then submit the abstract of your talk there.
Organization and Scientific Committee
Zhidong Bai (Northeast Normal University)
Xingdong Feng (Shanghai University of Finance and Economics)
Weiming Li (Shanghai University of Finance and Economics)
Jianfeng Yao （The University of Hong Kong)
Arup Bose (Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata)
Jinyuan Chang (Southwestern University of Finance and Economics)
Song Xi Chen (Peking University)
Xiucai Ding (Duke University)
David Hong /Edgar Dobriban (University of Pennsylvania)
Fang Han (University of Washington)
Johannes Heiny (Ruhr University Bochum)
Jiang Hu (Northeast Normal University)
Iain Johnstone (Stanford University)
Olivier Ledoit (University of Zurich)
Zhenyu Liao/Romain Couillet (Universite Grenoble-Alpes)
Miles Lopes (University of California, Davis)
Matthew McKay (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
Guangming Pan (Nanyang Technology University)
Yanrong Yang (Australian National University)
Xinghua Zheng (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
Wang Zhou (National University of Singapore)
Programme Brochure: Please click HERE (Updated on December 9, 2019)
|Dec 9 (Mon)||Dec 10 (Tue)||Dec 11 (Wed)||Dec 12 (Thu)|
| ||Morning||Opening Ceremony|| || |
|Evening||Posters||Workshop Dinner|| |
- Howard Johnson Caida Plaza Shanghai (财大豪生酒店, Cai Da Hao Sheng Jiu Dian)
No.188 Wudong Road Shanghai China
- Bao Long Hotel (宝隆宾馆, Bao Long Bin Guan)
No. 188 Yixian Road, Shanghai, China (逸仙路188号)
Acknowledgement: The workshop is sponsored by the School of Statistics and Management, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics. The organizers also thank support from Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science, The University of Hong Kong.